Lead A Group
Small group leaders impact the lives of their group members by creating a biblical and supportive community.
Being a Small Group Leader involves:
- Providing your group with vision, direction, and support.
- Planning for and coordinating your small group meeting.
- Contacting members of your group on a regular basis to keep them informed about group announcements.
- Building a sense of community among group members.
- Preparing for small group lessons and facilitating group discussion, questions, and challenges that will enable the group to grow deeper in their walk with Christ
Contact the Church Office for more information:
Interested In Leading A Group?
Feel the calling to lead a group? Take a step of faith and try it. Fill out the following form and we will contact you about leadership opportunities.